Salicylic Acid is a beta hydroxy acid that exfoliates the skin. This 2% treatment solution helps exfoliate the inside walls of pores to fight the appearance of blemishes and for better visible skin clarity with continued use.
Contraindications: This formula should not be used on sensitive, peeling or compromised skin. Please refer to additional sun protection note and other warnings in provided Directions.
Note: While exfoliating acids can result in quick visible benefits, we generally suggest indirect forms of skin exfoliation in favour of direct forms such as this formula due to potential inflammation and sensitivity associated with acids. Please refer to NIOD’s Non-Acid Acid Precursor for such a reference.
- Suitable ingredient for targeting the removal of dead skin cells
- On the surface of oily and blemish-prone skin
- The purpose of revealing more radiant skin beneath
- Charcoal and clays are ingredients renowned for their deep cleansing
- Removal of facial impurities that would otherwise remain on the skin surface and clog pores
- Salicylic acid facilitates its lipophilicity and miscibility
- Use in the Am and Pm
- Apply a small dot directly on spots for visible improvement
- Apply a small amount over the face to maintain visible clarity with continued use
- Avoid the eye contour and contact with eyes
- Patch testing prior to use is advised
- Keep out of reach of children
Note: This product is not medicine. If you are fighting extensive or persistent acne, please consult a physician. Effective medicine exists to fight acne successfully, including retinoic acid and benzoyl peroxide
Made In Canada
Net Weight: 30 ML