The Inkey List Hyaluronic Acid Serum is easily absorbed and works across multiple layers of the skin, hydrating your skin, helping it appear plump and smooth, while reducing the appearance of fine lines.
Hyaluronic Acid Serum is a powerful moisture-binding and non-sticky ingredient that works beneath the skin surface and can hold up to 1000x its weight in water. Combatting dry skin, Hyaluronic Acid Serum helps ensure your skin is hydrated and looks healthy, therefore it's a must have step in every recipe!
When to apply
- Dry skin
- Dehydrated skin
- Fine lines & wrinkles
How To Use:
- Hyaluronic Acid Serum can be used in your AM & PM skincare routine.
- We suggest using Hyaluronic Acid Serum as a first step after cleansing to help draw moisture into the skin.
- On cleansed, damp skin, apply a pea-sized amount to the face and neck.
- Follow with preferred treatments & moisturizer.
- Applying Hyaluronic Acid Serum to damp skin helps to lock in moisture
- Hyaluronic Acid Serum aids the application of other products in your routine, helping them absorb better whilst not pilling.
- 2% Multi molecular Hyaluronic Acid
- Matrixyl 3000™ peptide
Water (Aqua/Eau), Propanediol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Vp Copolymer, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Hyaluronic Acid, Carbomer, Sodium Lactate, Polysorbate 20, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1.
Net Weight: 30 ML