These ready to use wax strips are the quick and easy way to remove even short hairs. There's no messy preparation - just peel the strips apart, smooth down and peel off, for long-lasting results in minutes.
- Quick and easy
- For face
- Results last up to 4 weeks
- With natural extract
- Soothing Camomile Extract
Preparation and Usage:
Follow the Instructions Exactly.
Before each use, always do a patch test. Apply a test sample to a small area where the product will be used, following the instructions. Wait 24 hours before applying the product to a larger area. A slight reddening of the skin is normal for several hours after waxing. In case of more extreme reactions, discontinue use immediately and do not proceed with the full treatment. If skin appears normal, proceed.
1. Wash the area to be waxed with mild soap and water (do not take a bath). Dry thoroughly. If the climate is hot and humid, lightly dust the area to be waxed with powder.
2. Take a wax strip and rub it between your hands to soften the wax.
3. Starting at the corners, peel the two halves of the strip apart slowly.
4. Apply one half of the strip to the area where hair is to be removed, in the direction of hair growth. Smooth down with your hand. For hair removal from the upper lip area, work from the centre outwards.
5. Holding the skin taut, quickly pull off the strip in the opposite direction to hair growth, parallel to the skin, not up and away from the body.
6. The same strip can be reused by folding in-half on itself and rubbing between the palms, before unfolding.
For larger areas, use Nair Body Wax Strips.