La Roche-Posay best hand cream for dry to very dry hands. This intense moisturizing repairing hand cream immediately soothes hands, leaving them feeling soft, smooth, and hydrated. It provides up to 48 hours of hydration and is resistant to frequent hand washing. It replenishes skin's moisture barrier, leaving an invisible protective glove-like effect on your hands.
Thanks to its quick-absorbing texture and invisible, non-oily and non-sticky finish, all activities can be immediately resumed after application.
This hydrating repairing hand cream immediately soothes dry to very dry hands. Redness and roughness due to dry skin are reduced. Hands are nourished, repaired and supple. Skin is better protected against future external aggressors.
- Moisturizes for up to 48 hours.
- Resistant to hand washing.
- Helps compensate to lost moisture.
- Tested efficacy for at-home or at-work use.
- 96% felt their skin was immediately softer
- 90% found their skin less dry
La Roche-Posay Cicaplast Mains follows a strict formulation charter and stringent clinical testing for efficacy and safety, even on sensitive skin.
Cicaplast Mains is formulated with 4% niacinamide, 30% glycerine, and shea butter.
How To Use:
Cicaplast Mains for dry, rough hands:
- STEP 1: Put a quarter-sized amount of cream on the palm of your hand.
- STEP 2: Spread the hand cream evenly across both hands. Apply the hand repair cream as often as necessary.
Made In France
Net Weight: 50 ML