Multi-award winning sunscreen with advanced protection in a fast-absorbing, velvety texture that leaves skin hydrated and smooth. Our most popular, best sunscreen, for face and body is formulated with Cell-Ox Shield technology: broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection with antioxidants.
- Sun damage
- Sensitive skin
- All skin types
- Octinoxate- & Oxybenzone-free sunscreen provides broad spectrum SPF 60 protection
- Face and body sunscreen in a non-greasy, fast-absorbing texture leaves skin hydrated and smooth with a velvety texture
- A powerful antioxidant complex to help protect skin from free radicals caused by UV rays
- Water resistant (80 minutes)
- Formulated and rigorously tested for skin tolerance, even on sensitive skin
Cell-Ox Shield Technology: A key antioxidant technology in the Anthelios sun care range. It combines photostable UVA/UVB filters to deliver broad spectrum protection and powerful antioxidant protection. With Senna Alata, a tropical leaf extract known to defend skin cells in the upper layer of skin against damaging free radicals caused by the sun.
Vitamin E: Tocopheryl acetate is a synthetic, more stable form of vitamin E. It has antioxidant properties to help neutralize damaging free radicals.
Glycerin: Derived from vegetable sources, it's an excellent humectant. It helps hydrate skin by absorbing water from the surrounding environment.
Dimethicone: A silicone-based polymer used as a skin protectant to help reduce water loss.
La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water: A soothing water sourced in the town of La Roche-Posay in France and a core ingredient in most of our products. It contains a unique combination of minerals, trace elements, and a high concentration of selenium, a natural antioxidant.
How To Use:
Step 1: Apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure.
Step 2: Reapply after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating, immediately after towel drying, and at least every 2 hours.
Made In France.
Net Weight: 150 ML