Draw in a crowd with House of Lashes Allura Lite False Lashes. With tapered ends and a slightly dense base, these lashes are easy to wear and will sit beautifully atop your next makeup look. Perfect for adding a dimensional touch with a comfortable look and feel.
- House of Lashes are individually handcrafted and made to last for 15+ wears
- Vegan and 100% Cruelty Free
- Rounded shape gives they eyes an open appearance
- Fluttery style suitable for all occasions
- Comfortable band for all day wear
How to Use
- Carefully remove eyelash from tray by easing them away from the half-moon in a downward motion.
- Measure the lash against your eye. Cut away any excess lash from the outer corner.
- Hold each end of the lash band, create a c-shape by bringing the corners inwards to flex the lash. Adding this curve to the band will help when applying to the eyelid.
- Apply lash glue to the band and wait approximately 20-30 seconds for glue to become tacky.
- Once tacky, look downards into a mirror to apply lash to your eyelid. Position the band as close to your natural lashes as possible. Apply to center of eyelid first, then apply inner and outer corners.
- Allow glue to dry thoroughly, once dried it will be clear.
- If you would like to further blend the false lash to your natural lash, apply a bit of mascara. This is optional.
Tip: Remove lashes before you remove any of your eye makeup. Removing carefully will allow lash to be reused numerous times.
- Hold the lash at outer corner and peel it off the eyelid from the outer corner towards the nose (it won't hurt).
- Add a little of an oily substance to a cue-tip and run along lashline to help soften the glue if needed.