Hydrocortisone anti-itch cream to relieve eczema and minor rashes
CeraVe hydrocortisone cream is an eczema treatment that provides temporary, yet long-lasting itch relief for extra-dry, flaky skin, as well as minor rashes, irritations, or bug bites. Formulated with three essential ceramides, our hydrocortisone anti-itch cream helps restore your skin’s protective barrier to help prevent moisture loss and further disruption. Hydrating and calming ingredients, like hyaluronic acid and niacinamide, also join forces to help your skin retain its natural moisture and soothe extreme dryness, flakiness, and itching.
CeraVe Hydrocortisone Anti-Itch Cream was developed with dermatologists as an eczema treatment for itching and dryness, as well as minor rashes or bug bites. Our fragrance-free, hydrocortisone anti-itch cream contains 1% hydrocortisone (the maximum strength available without a prescription), and goes beyond relieving itchiness. Three essential ceramides also help restore your skin’s barrier while hyaluronic acid retains moisture and niacinamide calms itching skin.
Active Ingredients: HYDROCORTISONE 1%
- Maximum-strength 1% hydrocortisone cream is an eczema treatment that provides temporary, yet long-lasting itch relief for extra-dry, flaky skin, as well as minor rashes, irritations, or bug bites
- Ceramides: Help restore and maintain the skin’s natural barrier
- Hyaluronic acid: Helps retain the skin’s natural moisture
- Niacinamide: Helps calm the skin
- Developed with dermatologists
- Recognized with National Eczema Association Seal of Acceptance
How To Use:
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older: Apply to affected areas, but do not exceed 3 to 4 uses daily
- Children under 2 years old: Not recommended for use. Please consult your pediatrician
Made In USA
Net Weight: 28 G