Dry, eczema-prone skin tends to become itchy, which makes it essential to keep your skin moisturized. One way to do that is to look for a body oil for eczema, like CeraVe Eczema Creamy Oil, that’s formulated with ceramides, which help to restore the skin’s barrier and allow it to hold on to moisture. In addition, with ingredients like colloidal oatmeal, hyaluronic acid and safflower oil, CeraVe Eczema Creamy Oil can help moisturize dry skin and keep it comfortable.
CeraVe Eczema Creamy Oil is ideal for dry, eczema-prone skin, and this eczema oil effectively moisturizes and helping the skin maintain its natural protective barrier. Formulated with 1% colloidal oatmeal, three essential ceramides, safflower oil, niacinamide and hyaluronic acid, this lightweight, fragrance-free body oil for eczema-prone skin is a gentle way to help temporarily protect and help relieve minor irritation and itching due to eczema.
- Suitable for dry, itchy and eczema-prone skin
- 1% Colloidal oatmeal: Temporarily protects and helps relieve minor skin irritation and itching due to eczema
- Ceramides: Help restore and maintain the skin’s natural barrier
- Hyaluronic acid: Helps retain the skin’s natural moisture
- Niacinamide: Helps calm the skin
- Non-comedogenic, fragrance-free, paraben-free, dye-free
- Developed with dermatologists
- Accepted by the National Eczema Association
How To Use: Apply as needed.
Made In USA.
Net Weight: 236 ML