Dried pasta tubes in a tomato and onion sauce mix with parsley and oregano.
Ready in 5 Minutes
No Artificial Colours or Preservatives
No added MSG
Suitable for Vegetarians
Batchelors trade marks, designs and logos appearing on this pack are owned by the Premier Foods Group.
Why not try...
stirring in cooked meatballs and green peppers for extra flavour.
Serves 1-2 as part of a main meal or 1 as a tasty snack
Cooking instructions: General
The above recommendation is a guide only. For other microwave categories refer to manufacturer's handbook. Categories D and E refer to a new microwave classification. Take care - may boil over.
Hob: From Ambient
1. Place 350ml water (and 10g butter if you fancy) in a saucepan and bring to the boil.
2. Stir in the pack contents.
3. Boil gently, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until pasta is tender.
4. Remove from heat, stir and serve. Sauce will thicken on standing.
Microwave: From Ambient
1. Empty pack contents into a 2.4 litre (4 1/2 pint) microwavable bowl.
2. Add 350ml boiling water (and 10g butter if you fancy).
3. Cover with microwavable film - pierce several times then cook on full power - appropriate times below. Stop and stir twice during cooking (careful, it's Hot!).
4. Remove from microwave. Stir, cover and stand for 5 minutes until sauce thickens.
Heating Category / Oven Wattage
650W 7 mins, Cat.D or 750W 6 mins, Cat.E or 850W 5 mins
DO NOT USE IF SACHET IS OPEN OR TORN.
Net Weight: 99g