Anastasia Beverly Hills Mini NORVINA Pro Pigment Palette Vol. 2 features 9 full-size, high-performance pressed pigments and eyeshadows with maximum payoff, carefully curated by Norvina herself. Containing bright, vibrant pops of color, these shades allow for a broad range of artistic makeup looks for any season. This mini pro palette is the perfect gift for the creative makeup artist in your life (including yourself!).
- A1 (Matte banana )
- A2 (Matte lime green)
- A3 (Matte cantaloupe pressed pigment)*
- B1 (Matte vibrant clementine pressed pigment)*
- B2 (Metallic gold)
- B3 (Matte dark teal)
- C1 (Matte fuchsia pressed pigment)*
- C2 (Metallic green gold with a sparkle reflect pressed pigment)*
- C3 (Matte mauve brown)
*Shades A3, B1, C1 and C2 are not intended for use around the immediate eye area.
HOW TO APPLY
- Little pressure is needed when picking up product with a makeup brush.
- Apply light shades to highlight and accentuate features. Apply medium shades to contour and transition color for a blended finish. Apply deeper shades to define and line.
- Use a small, dense makeup brush to deposit the pressed pigments and eyeshadows. Use a fluffy brush to blend.
- Apply ABH Eye Primer to help these highly saturated shades adhere and stay in place, ensuring maximum color payoff and performance.
- Apply any of the bright shades to the cheek area as a blush.
- Mix shades together to create your own custom colors.
- All shades can be applied to the face and body.
- Mist brush with Dewy Set Setting Spray after picking up product for a more intense payoff of shimmer or metallic shades.